Please read all the sections of this Legal Notice before using this website. The following conditions are binding for any user of the same.
In compliance with the duty of information provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information data of this website are provided below .
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide you with information related to the owner of the website and the purpose of the contents included in it.
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website service informing you, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, of the following points:
Company name: ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA
Registered Office: Calle Balsas, 27, 3ºC, 30570, Murcia, MURCIA
Contact phone: +34 600341879
Tax Identification Code (CIF): 48397776A
USE OF THE WEBSITE AND OBLIGATIONS OF USERS.
The user agrees to use the website, content and services, without violating current legislation, generally accepted uses and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA or a third party, which, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal use of the website is prohibited.
ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA guarantees that the contents and services offered by the portal respect the principle of dignity of the person, protection of youth and childhood, non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social aspect.
These General Conditions of Use of the website do not grant the user any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the contents of the website other than those expressly provided for herein.
The contents (information, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) collected on the portal are the property of ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA or it is duly authorized for dissemination by its legitimate owners.
ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA undertakes not to carry out misleading advertising and, therefore, it is prohibited:
- The use for all kinds of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Its reproduction, publication, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless there is prior written authorization from its legitimate owners or it is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA or of their legitimate owners over them.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The user acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the website belong to ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA or it is duly authorized for dissemination on this website.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the website, they must notify ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA of this circumstance, indicating:
- Data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
This website provides links to other own websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing said links. ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the portal must obtain the prior written authorization of ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA. The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA of its contents or services.
The website where the link is established will not contain any brand, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA, except those expressly authorized.
UNILATERAL MODIFICATION AND DURATION
ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website, as well as this Legal Notice.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
ANA MARÍA GARRE MEDINA does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Web and/or its services or content.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these conditions, to good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use, the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the plaintiff who identifies himself as a consumer, otherwise the competent Courts and Tribunals will be those of the city of MURCIA (Spain)
In the event that any user has any questions about this legal notice or any comments about it, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a written communication to the address that appears in the header.